East Coast Plein Air
- Instant Access
- Never Expires – Watch Over and Over
- HD Streaming
- Filmed on scene in Virginia, New York, and Indiana
- Comes with Application Challenges to encourage learning
- Training and Equipment Suggestions Bonus Video
Do you want to brave the outdoors and capture beauty directly from nature? The stress of not knowing how to paint in an environment with ever changing light, unpredictable weather, and dealing with the pressure of being “on display” to the passing audience scares too many artists away.
This course is designed to help you gain confidence and skill as an outdoor painter.
Bill started outdoor painting in 1983, before the term Plein Air started getting thrown around in the art community. Back then artists didn’t have a special name for it – they just called it “going outside to paint.” Going outside just made sense since his vision was to create paintings that made it feel like you could walk through the door into his scenes.
This course will help you:
- Drastically increase your skill level as a Plein Air painter – You’ll gain insights and skills from watching Bill’s approach to painting that will help you break down barriers and accelerate your progress as a fine artist. It’s just like you’re joining Bill on a Plein Air outing – but better because you get to watch it over and over.
- Give you the confidence to get outside and paint – ‘Not knowing’ causes so much fear. Seeing what supplies to use, how to set up, techniques for painting in changing light, how to work in less than perfect weather, and everything else included in the course will skyrocket your outdoor painting confidence (and your overall confidence as an artist).
- Ensure painting outside is a great experience– Bill fell in love with Plein Air before most artists knew what Plein Air meant, and his passion has continued to grow since he completed his first outdoor painting in 1985. Expert guidance can go a long way in making your first (or 100th) outdoor painting experience positive and successful.
- Save you money, time, and aggravation – Anyone can learn to paint outside. This course is designed to help you start off right by guiding you around common pitfalls and sharing lessons learned over more than 30 years painting outside.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.